- OFD offers the Ultra2 Systems Panel System. Ultra2 Systems offers fabric and glass panels in varying heights with a 6″ raceway to meet electrical and data needs. There are multiple work surfaces, components and accessories. Ultra2 is the ideal combination of value and performance. The possibilities are endless! Ultra2 provides you with the flexibility to design your space to meet your needs – from cluster-working environments, to private offices – you can design Ultra2 to work for you. Utilizing low panel height you can create a teaming environment, or integrate high panels to create a more private configuration. Ultra2 has two distinctive, in-stock fabrics and 8 options for work surfaces.
- The OPS2 Panel System by Open Plan Systems offers a timeless design that easily adapts to changing work environments. From open plan concepts to smaller collaborative work stations or privacy options, designers will enjoy the flexibility and variety of the OPS2 Panel System. With monolithic, segmented or glass options, our OPS2 Panel System has just what you need for any project. Panel sizes range from 12″ to 60″ wide, and from 32″to 85″ high. Employing the original open-plan concept, create a designer look at a budget price with our OPS2 Tile System. This design is engineered to save space and adapt by using interchangeable components. We have developed a true tile system to integrate with the OPS2 Panel System. True stacking along with glass, open frame tiles, acoustical and perforated tiles.
- The Razor System, another option from Open Plan Systems, gets it’s name from it’s sleek, sharp edges. With its square connectors, flush base and razor-sharp design, this system is the future of modern offices. The Razor System creates a modern designer look at value pricing. Enjoy the flexibility of Razor Tile and Razor Panel options. Combine these options with desking, accessories, storage and seating to create a chic, complete office design. The flush base and square connectors give an upscale design while maintaining a tight budget.
- Open Plan Systems also offers the Modular Wall System. In a collaborative work environment, modular walls allow for the open plan concept paired with the management of noise and distractions. Create a new conference room or private office at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions. Add space to existing buildings with new floor to ceiling modular walls and doors that accommodate ceilings up to 9 feet high. With finish offerings of fabric, acoustic and laminate panels, you will be satisfied with the quality and value of our modular walls.
- Equity, by Neutral Posture, is one of the most versatile products on the market, and is designed to accommodate every possible office setting. Panel based 120-degree planning options help reduce ambient noise and provide privacy. Low horizons in benching spaces bring in more natural light. Impromptu meeting areas allow co-workers to collaborate more freely and frequently. An open plan with mobile tables and seated height storage provides flexible working conditions for those who need movement. No matter the working environment, no matter the demands, Equity fits your needs.
- Iron Age Office offers a modern industrial cubicle option. The IA Flex Workstation is completely modular, allowing you to configure the perfect workspace. No matter how many employees you need to accommodate, or how far apart you want them to be spaced, the IA Flex Workstation can be tailor made to fit your needs. The IA Cube is a solution for those workstations looking for privacy. The 42″ sheet metal and perforated wall are great for collaboration between employees. The 50″ and 60″ walls are a great solution for departments looking for privacy. All workstations have a trough included to give employees access to power. The IA Cube is a way to add a striking impression to any office.